SOCCER Registration is now OPEN for the 2014-2015 school year!
All registrations will be due by Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014. If you or someone you know are interested in coaching, please contact Tanner or Courtney at email@example.com
Our program relies on the generosity and commitment of volunteer coaches and sponsors. Thank you to all of our supporters, last year, that made such a successful first soccer season! We look forward to having an even larger turnout this year.
Entiat AAU Summerfest 2012
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament.
Date: June 16, 2012
Informational Flyer is Here
Registration is due by May 30th, 2012
1. Please complete the entire registration form and have each team member sign. Note: The Youth Division has three levels and the appropriate age range should be circled.
ATTENTION MINORS: Both you and your parent must sign the Release, Waiver and Sportsmanship Pledge.
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS: All players must send a copy of their current AAU card with registration. Please go to www.aausports.org to obtain one if necessary.
2. Each team will have 3 or 4 players. All games must start with at least three players. Any number of players may complete a game.
3. Each player will receive a tournament t-shirt
4. Adverse weather conditions and unplayable conditions may result in modification or cancellation of the event. Under these unlikely circumstances, each player will receive a t-shirt. Under no circumstances will the entry fee be refunded.
5. Late registration will be permitted until 8:00 PM Thursday 6/14/2012, the day before the tournament, delivered to tournament headquarters.
6. Schedule will be as follows:
Saturday, June 16 —
8:00 A.M.: Tournament begins
11:00 A.M.: Free Throw and 3 Point Shooting Contests run during tournament play.