An AAU Basketball meeting will be held on November 12, 2014 at 7pm in the Entiat School library.
Registration deadline is November 21, 2014. No registrations will be accepted after this date or without money attached.
You can drop forms & money off in elementary office or mail to: PO Box 125, Entiat WA 98822.
If you have any questions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-630-3982.
If you are interested in coaching please contact us as soon as possible.
AAU Basketball Registration Form 2014
SOCCER Registration is now OPEN for the 2014-2015 school year!
All registrations will be due by Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014. If you or someone you know are interested in coaching, please contact Tanner or Courtney at email@example.com
Our program relies on the generosity and commitment of volunteer coaches and sponsors. Thank you to all of our supporters, last year, that made such a successful first soccer season! We look forward to having an even larger turnout this year.
SOCCER Registration is now open!!! Deadline is Sept.3, 2014. If anyone is interested in coaching or being a coaches assistant please call 509-630-3982.
Click soccer to download your registration form in English.
Click soccer-Spanish2-1 to download your registration form in Spanish.
Entiat AAU Summerfest 2012
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament.
Date: June 16, 2012
Informational Flyer is Here
Registration is due by May 30th, 2012
1. Please complete the entire registration form and have each team member sign. Note: The Youth Division has three levels and the appropriate age range should be circled.
ATTENTION MINORS: Both you and your parent must sign the Release, Waiver and Sportsmanship Pledge.
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS: All players must send a copy of their current AAU card with registration. Please go to www.aausports.org to obtain one if necessary.
2. Each team will have 3 or 4 players. All games must start with at least three players. Any number of players may complete a game.
3. Each player will receive a tournament t-shirt
4. Adverse weather conditions and unplayable conditions may result in modification or cancellation of the event. Under these unlikely circumstances, each player will receive a t-shirt. Under no circumstances will the entry fee be refunded.
5. Late registration will be permitted until 8:00 PM Thursday 6/14/2012, the day before the tournament, delivered to tournament headquarters.
6. Schedule will be as follows:
Saturday, June 16 —
8:00 A.M.: Tournament begins
11:00 A.M.: Free Throw and 3 Point Shooting Contests run during tournament play.